Our Covid-19 Health Precautions
Our tasting room is reopening with changes to protect you and our staff.
What have we changed to keep you safe?
- Hand washing sink outside – we encourage you to clean to help stop the spread
- We clean and disinfect the tables after each visitor
- Bathrooms are cleaned after each visitor of the lavatory
- All surfaces that may be touched are cleaned constantly
- Wine tasting experience is done with minimal contact. We bring you the wine and you pour each tasting.
- We have expanded our wine tasting areas with added space around the tables
- Added outdoor and indoor spaces
Seated Wine tastings started May 22nd.
Reserve Your Tasting
Date & Time
Open from 12pm to 5pm.
Maximum party of 6.
Health & Hygiene
We are committed to keeping our tasting room safe by using all recommended Covid-19 Phase One precautions. Employees wear gloves when cleaning. We have redesigned the tasting room to maintain social distancing. Our staff cleans, cleans, and cleans some more.
Please observe social distancing while at the winery.
Drop in for quick grab & go wine purchase – Seated Wine Tasting – Curbside Pick up 541-929-6555. Our staff wear masks and our guests are also required to wear them when not at the table for wine tasting.