¾ cup heavy cream
8 oz. dark chocolate (70%) finely chopped
Cherry Pop Rocks (the surprise)
Fresh raspberries (not wet)
1. Heat the heavy cream in a small saucepan and warm gently over medium heat until small bubbles form around the edge of the pan.
2. Place the chopped chocolate in a medium sized glass bowl and pour the hot cream over it.
3. Let sit for about 2 minutes, then stir with a whisk working from center of the bowl outwards until the ganache mixture is smooth and well mixed.
4. Pour into a 12-cup silicone mini muffin pan, or a regular mini muffin pan lined with paper cups.
5. Press a raspberry in the center of each chocolate tart. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
6. Sprinkle Pop rocks on top just before serving.