Two Delicious Wine Cocktail Recipes
Now that the weather is getting warmer, it is time to think about the great long summer days to come!
Here are some fun drinks for Spring, enjoy them with friends as we celebrate the arrival of sunshine. Either the Spindrift Cellars Vin Gris or the Pinot Noir Rosé would work perfectly in these festive drinks. Let us know what you think!
Rosé Grapefruit Cocktail
- 2 lemon wedges
- 4 slices of grapefruit
- 12 oz rosé wine
- 3 oz gin
- 1 oz simple syrup, to taste
- Muddle the lemon wedges and grapefruit in the bottom of a glass.
- Add in the ice, rosé, gin and stir well. Add in the simple syrup to your desired sweetness.
- Strain into 2 wine glasses and add the muddled lemon and grapefruit. Serves 2.
Adapted from www.perpetuallyhungryblog.com
Strawberry & Peach Sangria
- 2.5 tablespoons sugar
- 2.5 tablespoons brandy
- 1 cups sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup sliced peaches
- 1 bottles Rosé
- 1/2 cup chilled club soda or sparkling water
- 10 basil leaves
- Add the sugar and brandy to a large pitcher and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the fresh fruit, wine and club soda and stir to combine. Add the basil.
- Refrigerate the sangria for at least 6 hours before serving.
- Serve over ice with fresh strawberries for garnish. Serves 6.
Adapted from www.whatsgabycooking.com